Thursday, July 19, 2012

Book Release #2: RED LOVE

You know when you meet someone’s sibling and they’re absolutely nothing like them, and it’s hard to believe they came from the same parents?  Well, such is the case with my new novella, Red Love, in comparison with my last one, Incorrigibility.  Yet, I love them both equally, although they be completely different offspring from each other.

Red Love is a dark, gory, romantic vampire thriller about calamity, carnality and the lust for power, and before you roll your eyes, let me just assure you that it has absolutely nothing to do with the Twilight series.  Believe you me, that’s not a bandwagon I would ever jump on.  It’s more like a concoction of Anne Rice, Friedrich Nietzsche, Jean-Paul Sartre, Quentin Tarantino, and Rob Zombie on peyote and heavy doses of aphrodisiacs.  Something like this was bound to happen, given my prurient mind’s preoccupation with horror movies as a child, and my love of philosophy in adulthood.  As you can imagine from the cover alone, it’s not for the squeamish, but it’s got it all.  If you haven’t purchased my last project as of yet, well, now is the perfect opportunity for you to buy both works together, and save on shipping (two for the price of one).

They can both be found here:  www.lulu.com/spotlight/Rayme

I’d like to thank the fabulous Lucy Walsh for her superb work on the cover, another example of Face Book being a truly wonderful thing, for if it wasn’t for FB, I would have never known her, and, hence, my new book would be lacking the richness it currently has, thanks to her very talented self.

Take care, and Happy Birthday to me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Since this blog post I have published five more books and removed my first two from Lulu. You can find all my books simply by searching Rayme Michaels on Amazon or by going to my Amazon author page: amazon.com/author/raymemichaels All of my books are available in both paperback and Kindle eBook form.

    ReplyDelete